LOS ANGELES, CA–(Marketwired – May 22, 2013) - MediSwipe Inc. (www.MediSwipe.com) (MWIP), a data management solutions company for the medicinal marijuana and health care industry, today announced that the company has received the first $100,000 of a total of $600,000 in funding from a Chicago based private equity fund as of Tuesday this week. The Company [...]
Subscribe: It’s Free!
Ready to Get Serious?Industry Updates Stock Developments CEO Interviews And More...
- Terra Tech Corp. Taps Former Executive Director of the FDA for Advisory Board April 2, 2013
- Medical Marijuana Inc. Corporate Update — Company Set to Launch Products, Manufacturing & Provide Services (From Seed to Sale) in Europe, Canada and Caribbean Island Nations March 20, 2013
- MediSwipe Inc. Announces New Legislation in Oregon & Nevada to Legalize, Legitimize Cannabis Dispensaries as Massachusetts Moves Toward Final Stages of Approval March 20, 2013
- Would You Shell Out $50K To Invest in Pot? March 19, 2013
- Medbox to Sponsor 2nd Free Educational Seminar in San Diego March 19, 2013
- GrowLife Inc. to Provide Marijuana Expertise for FX National Television Show, Legit March 18, 2013
- MediSwipe Inc. Announces First Traunch of Funding From Private Equity Fund to Expand Business Operations May 23, 2013
- Medbox, Inc. Posts 1st Quarter 2013 Financials, Record Revenue Reported May 22, 2013
- Medical Marijuana Inc., Posts 1st Quarter Audited Financial and Disclosure Statements; Net Income Exceeds Quarterly Projections May 16, 2013
- Medical Marijuana Company GrowLife Reports 725% Increase in Quarterly Revenue May 15, 2013
- XCHC to Launch its New Website at 11:00am PDT Today, Critical Ailment Information, Patient Tracking Resources, Cannabinoid Research Platforms, and Patient-to-Patient Information Exchange May 15, 2013
- Terra Tech Subsidiary Announces Second Quarter 2013 Revenue Guidance May 15, 2013